Our Little Man made his grand appearance October 16, 2009 at 2:53 pm. He was 7lbs 3oz and 21 in. long. We were blessed with no complications and a healthy baby boy!!My mom, Gami, took off that first week and helped with EVERYTHING!!! We were so lucky and I couldnt have imagined that week without her!!!
He has been a great baby from the start...eats well, does not cry much at all, and has been a pretty good sleeper! We are very fortunate!
2 months has just flown by and I will soon hve to go back to work! =( I cant believe he has changed so much in that short length of time!

We had Halloween!! This was John and I's first time to hang out with adults after having Mason. We went to Jake and Blake's for a Halloween party for a couple of hours and left the little man with his Gami.
I wanted to see how much he has grown each month, so if I remember, I am going to take a picture using the blocks each month. He really wasn't too fond of it though! =)
Mason's great Grandma Reba comes over on Thursday mornings and watches him to let me run some quick errands. It has been a HUGE help and I find I can get alot of things done then! And I think they both like the time to hang out with each other!
We had Thanksgiving with both of our families and it was very nice...but this was the only picture I took! oops We had family that was in town that had not seen Mr. Mason yet. Im sure he really enjoyed it...he didn't have to be put down much because there was always someone willing to hold him! =)
He has gotten to hang out with his cousin Brinkley a few times. She loves to try to get his hair! =) He is usually asleep for some reason, but I made sure he was awake this day! They are only one week apart and Im sure will be just as close as Ashley and I were!






1. I didn't know Mason saw Dr. Bubba! He was my doctor until I was 21 and no longer allowed to go there! haha
ReplyDelete2. The blog looks grrreat!:)
3. LOVE the reference to J&K+8.... made me laugh! haha