Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding Weekend

Last weekend our friends Will and Catey got married.  We had the rehearsal dinner Friday night and wedding Saturday.  I of course took a lot of pictures.   We had such a great weekend with awesome friends! 


The beautiful centerpieces at the dinner.

 John, Jeff, and Brian.  So good to see Jeff!!!!


All the boys with the Groom!

John and I walking into the reception.

The Salentine's and The Batt's!

Brian and Will

Hotty Toddy

Jeff, John, and Ben

John and I actually danced for a song

More boys 

Becca and Blake

 The Browers

The happy couple!


Sunday was Father's Day.  We love Dada soooooo much!  Here is Mason giving him hugs.  We had a relaxing day.  I made a Paula Dean recipe for dinner and it was very good, Crawfish Fettuccine.  It did call for TWO sticks of butter though!

Cutest boy ever!

This was mom feeding him on that Friday night.  Thanks a ton!!



1 comment:

  1. It looks like y'all had a great weekend. I love the dress you wore to the wedding! You look just beautiful in it!

    ReplyDelete