The Men and Little Man checking out the ocean the first morning.
The view
Playing in the sand for the first time!
Was a little unsure of the sand between his toes, but did very well! Loved filling his buckets up with water and sand with his Gami.
Then we went to the pool. I found this turtle and he loved it at the beginning. But once he got the floaties on and experienced his freedom...the turtle was just to play in back at the condo!
Getting ready for round 2 on the second day at the pool.
Snack time or "nack" as Mason would say
Lizzard.
Mason LOVED jumping into the pool. Would do it all day long!
After the morning fun of the beach or pool, we would come in around noon and eat lunch. Then it was nap time. Mason had the time of his life every morning but needed about a THREE hour nap everyday! My mom would stay up in the condo with him and John and I would go back out for about an hour. Here we are with out new beach chairs on our backs. =)
Before dinner at the Hangout.
This is a behind the scene picture of trying to get this kid to take a picture! Its hard work!
We went to the Hangout because there is music and some things for kids to do. We had a good time but Mason was more into running around than eating. =) Here he is with his Gami while we were waiting on the food.
I wonder who is giving Mason this banana snow cone...
of course, his Gami! =)
One of his favorite things to do back at the condo, playing in Pops shoes.
Walking on the beach. Such cute footprints.
Showing Gami the water. He kept saying "wee" everytime a wave would come up.
Our family
My mom, John, and I played cards once Mason and my Dad went to sleep. (they go to sleep around the same time, ha) I was the CHAMPION of our Speed games and tournament.
Sorry there are wayyyy too many pictures and the sad part is there are many more to come. =) But I guess you can't take too many pictures of the Little Man's first beach trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment