Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2015

Mason's Busy Life


I feel like Mason has the busiest life with all of his school activities here lately.  So without further ado, here's another post all about Mason.


Tara Oaks Elementary does one big fundraiser a year.  They have a Tiger Walk where the classes run a relay.  This year was huge because we are raising money for a new playground for the upper classes.  Thankfully, I am off on Fridays and was able to volunteer as well as cheer on Mason.

Brody being Brody.  =)


Mrs. LaVelle and her bugs. 



Just a runnin'

Some of the Kindergarten teachers. 


We love Mrs. LaVelle. 

If you want me to be honest, it was like 60 degrees, cloudy, and very windy.  We were cold, but the kids were still excited about popsicles.  


They put the Nae Nae on and our class was the only one dancing.  It was hilarious. 

Fun Fact: They raised over $60,000 for a new playground that Mason will be able to use when he gets older.  






My sweet little boy loves to hold hands.  I'm sure that will end soon.  


It was still super cold Saturday but thankfully, these guys still came out to cheer me on in a 5k race for our school system.  Mason got to see some of his teachers and classmates.  


We got to see Grandpa James on Sunday afternoon.  


Mason had his first field trip Monday.  John and I weren't able to go but Mickey Mouse came to the rescue.  They went to the zoo and had a blast.  Since there were so many kids, they split up into groups.  Mason and his best friend Luke got to cruise the zoo together. 

Throwing grapes to the bird. 

That bear is awfully close.  


They stayed for hours.  
Mason couldn't stop talking about how much fun he had.  He even got to ride the school bus there which was the highlight of his day.  

We've decorated for Halloween. 


And can't forget this sweet boy.  I found him in the kitchen like this...biting into a tomato.  He ate the whole thing. 


Brody had Western Day at school today.  I thought he was the cutest little Cowboy in town.


Mason woke up with pink eye this morning.  No school for him today.

And if I'm telling the truth, he actually had it on Wednesday.  We noticed before bed and put in drops we had from the last time.  It never gooped up so we sent him to school with instructions to not itch it and do not tell anyone about his eye.

When I asked if anyone said anything, he said "yes, but I told them my parents said I couldn't talk about it!"  I can only imagine what was said....

But joke is on us because we didn't think about putting drops in the other eye for preventative measures.  This eye is wayyyyy worse than the other.  Oh well, he had a fun day off.

 We had to go to Target and he made me take a picture of him with the big Lego set he wants for his birthday.  "If my Dad sees how bad I want it, he will probably get it for me."


We picked up Brody early and all three made an apple pie.


They approved.


We have a busy, busy weekend planned so tonight, we are just hanging around.


No comments:

Post a Comment