Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

The End of Fall Ball

 


We had Monday and Tuesday off before the elections.  
The neighborhood girls and kiddos meant for breakfast!

That TX sunset at baseball practice. 

My washer went out.....talk about anxiety.  I do laundry every night.  I had a repairman coming out the next day but we had company coming in town and what if he couldn't fix it!??!  Mason and I went to the laundromat and studied his vocabulary words.  Let me tell you, doing four loads at once isn't a bad thing!

But just like in the movies, his Funyuns got stuck in the vending machine while there!  Ha


We had a big baseball weekend.  Both boys were playing at the same fields which was the very first time that had ever happened!  




And we had visitors!  Grandma and Grandpa came and brought the girls!


It was a toy drive tourney. 


We had a big break in between Brody's games.  
The boys went over to watch a game in Mason's age group (and one of Mason's friends)


I brought out the ole camera for our last tourney as a request by the Moms. 

The Dads don't mind being out there. 

Trying to turn a double play. 


I was able to leave Brody's games and catch Mason's. 




                                                                Just needed one more out.

                                             Neither team won their tourney, they both lost in the semis.                                              But still, it was great being able to watch both games at the same time!



We were so sad to see Grandma and Grandpa leave. 
Here is Brody getting one last carry. 

These kids play every single day outside!

                                            

                                The TX sky gets me every time. 

It was Veterans Day and our town put out the most beautiful flags!

Waiting on carpool!


Got our gas fireplace checked out and ready for the winter!


        I went on and started decorating for Christmas!  Why not?!



Mason had his very last tourney of the season last weekend. 
He started one of the pool play games on Saturday pitching.  
Here he is warming up with his Dad. 


And he was awesome.  So proud of him.  He hasn't pitched much this season so I was so nervous!
He did so so great. 





We all met at one of the teammates house after for pizza.  
The kids even swam!

We won our first game on Sunday but lost again in the semis. 
This team was brand new at the start of the season and is really coming together.  
Excited for spring!


Sunday evening, I went to the movies with some friends. 
One of our friends was in town from Michigan. 
Im not a movie person but I forget how much I love being waiting on at the movies.  

We will have to go back as a family soon!



And just like that, fall baseball is over.  Both boys love their teams and had a blast.  Im excited for it to be over since it feels like one VERY long season thanks to Covid. We only got a week off in between seasons.  And how amazing that we played baseball on two teams starting mid-March to now and have not had one Covid problem?!  Pretty great. 


No worries, we have basketball and football lined up (if we get to play) and we are looking forward to staying busy this winter!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment