John took Mason this morning to the doctor. I'm telling you, this fever is hard to break! He had Motrin in him for at least 45 minutes and he still had a high fever at the doctor! They said, "Oh wow, he is sick." He did get a good nights sleep last night which he desperately needed though. They thought it was going to be strep but fortunately it turned out negative....so that means just a terrible virus. His mouth is pretty red and raw. After hopefully just one more day at home tomorrow, he will be back to normal.
I was going to post some pictures of our house we took this weekend. It was some exhausting housework so I'm at least going to show off our hard work!
Here is the front of the house
The kitchen
Laundry room. (we only took this picture because a lot of houses over here do not have them)
Guest bathroom
Mason's room. =)
Our bedroom.
Our bath.
Shower.
Backyard! Look at all that grass!!! =)
So now we just have to keep it clean! Hopefully we can get the sign up by next weekend! We just have to tell our neighbors which I am very much dreading!
Your house looks great and I hope little man starts to feel better :( I can't stand it when my babies are sick!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Katie, your house looks beautiful! I hope Mason gets well soon.
ReplyDelete