Two trips in three weeks makes it a tad hard to blog! Once again, I have the best husband and daddy in the world. Him and Mason made it through my New York trip. We had SUCH a good time!!!! I had never been to New York and it was everything I thought it would be...but I was excited to see my little family when we got back. Here are some pictures:
Neither one of us had been to NYC before!
First breakfast
Central Park
The big piano
In front of the skating rink!
First subway ride!!!
The church next to the Twin Towers that was unharmed. All of the firemen and volunteers came here to rest and pray during 9/11. It is now a memorial until the large one will be complete. You could hear a pin drop in there. Here is the pew they would sit on and there is a fireman suit there.
Here is the bull on Wall Street. You are supposed to rub those two things hanging down for good luck. =)
(notice the Asian man in the picture also....best part of the pic! ha)
The Staten Island ferry so we could see the Statue of Liberty
Lyndsey and I before dinner
trying to get a cab
The BEST brunch ever! It was on an amazing rooftop!
Magnolia Bakery. Waited in line to get a cupcake.
Dinner at the Mexican restaurant. I'm still dreaming of the shrimp quesidilla
Being tourists
Times Square!!!!
We all went to see Mary Poppins! It was sooooo good! Loved it!
All of us on Times Square
Brooklyn Bridge
Had such a good time! Love love these girls and can't wait until the next trip! = )
So I know that is a million pictures no one probably cares about! I promise now that our lives are going to be a little less hectic to keep blogging. I will post pictures of my main man tomorrow night! =)

















Thanks for sharing these pictures, looks like you all had a great time!!! I think it's very special that you all are still so close!
ReplyDelete