We haven't been up to much lately. Mason absolutely LOVES going "ouside" to play but it has just been so hot. He is now tall enough to open the doors too so it has been interesting around here. =) He lets the dog in so I know he can let her out too and that is never a good thing. We have been trying to entertain indoors and just doing a little outside.
Just hanging out in the laundry room waiting for someone to find me!
Just hanging out in the laundry room waiting for someone to find me!
Fixing our lawnmowers. (my lens fogged up but I love this picture)
And all of us playing in his tent.
Eating watermelon, honey dew, and cantaloupe watching TV. =)
We went to Cracker Barrel for Saturday morning breakfast. I love love this picture.
We let him ride this for a few minutes.
Such a big boy.
Last night we went to the boys softball game. They WON!!! Woo hoo! It was hot and past our bedtime so when the ice cream truck stopped by, we got some yummy treats.
I was not very smart and probably got Mason the biggest and most colorful popsicle there was. Reese picked out one with a cone...I will just follow her lead next time! Mason had it all over his face, running all down his arms, and on Becca who was helping him. =)
But they loved the ice cream and I think they both have so much fun at those games.
No comments:
Post a Comment