Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Fun

We had fun filled family weekend and I'm so tired this morning! Friday night we took Mason to the Germantown v. CBHS high school football game. He really enjoyed it and I see more Friday nights like this in our future!



He just played with his cars at our feet on the bleachers.

Sweet boy.


Uncle Will and Uncle Jake were there also. Here is Will holding him up to watch the game.


Giving Daddy a high five when GTown scored!


We did end up staying up wayyyyyy past our bedtime but it was worth it. He loved cheering when everyone else would and he LOVED the band!


Saturday night we had John's family over for dinner to celebrate Mr. Larry's 60th birthday. We did hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. Mason played with Reese until he could barely keep his eyes open. Here he is waiting on everyone to come over...

He loves that little four wheeler but kept saying "Daddy, get away!" when John was trying to help him. I have a feeling we will be hearing things like that more often. 

We went shopping and then to my parents while someone looked at our house on Sunday. It was time to go and Mason wanted something out of the fridge. His Gami told him he could get whatever he wanted; he chose yogurt. I told my mom no because we were leaving but she said he could eat it when we got home. Of course this is what happened though...

He got real quiet and I turned around to check on him and he had yogurt allllllll over him.



We had a great weekend! It was the last one until football season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment