Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

5k, Pumpkins, and a Birthday!

I ran in the LeBonheur Pumpkin 5k Run Saturday morning.  John and Mason came to cheer us on. 


There were about seven of us that ran, but this is the only picture I have after the race.  We look just wonderful but oh well.  (Mason also had just dumped all of his water on me)  =)  This is Blake, myself, and Becca.  

 Mason eating some crackers.  Watching all those runners made him a little hungry. 


All three of us.  =)


Saturday night, we went to Robert and Becca's house to watch the UT game.  Mason thought we went just for him to get to play with Reese.  =)  He gets so excited!  

 Once we got home after the game...we were out like a light!  It was a loooong day. 


**************


Sunday we went to pick out some pumpkins.  Here is Mason looking for the perfect one...

So many to choose from!

He wanted to carry it all by himself but it was a little heavy.  We ended up having to help him.    

We got with three pumpkins.  Hopefully soon we will get to carve them!  I think we are going to try to get to Cedar Hill Farm's Pumpkin Patch though before Halloween.


*************

This afternoon we had a very important little girl's SECOND birthday!  I can't believe Brinkley is 2!  It was a Minnie Mouse themed party.   Tons of yummy food and Mason had so much fun playing with all the kids. 


Opening presents.

She was really getting into it.  

I had to take a picture of Mason's cute little Tom's.  I just love them.  =)

Waiting very patiently for her mommy to open up her gift. 

He let me put his ears on for one second.  

About to sing Happy Birthday to her.  

Blowing out the candles.  

Pops feeding Mason birthday cake...his favorite.

Rachel and Baby Noah came!  He LOVED the dancing Elmo.  I mean, seriously, he loved him.  


The lighting is terrible in this picture but she wanted to sit in John's lap and I thought it was cute. 

Happy birthday sweet Brinkley!  We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment