This week we have been playing with some of our birthday presents. He loves his Elmo slippers!
Brinkley got Mason the sit-n-spin. He always wants to play with Reese's at her house so he knew exactly what it was. Now we can't keep him off of the thing! He was getting a little mad that his Dad was trying to spin.
Much better.
We had our friend take our pictures last weekend and I can't wait to see them! Here we are before...
*************
We did some pumpkin carving this week also. Well it was actually just John and I...Mason had much better things to do.
Before:
After!
**************
Today at daycare, Mrs. Pat threw a fun Halloween party. She baked pumpkin cookies for snack and then they each got to paint their own small pumpkins.
Looks like he is going to be an artist when he grows up.
I think it is so great that they have all these fun parties. He loves it and all of his friends. Who wouldn't love all this candy?!?!
Really, that is a little overboard. Now John and I are just going to have to eat all of this! I can assure you the cookies are already gone.
I didn't have a good picture of the Little Guy in his costume but here is a hint...
(this is the picture on the package)
Can't wait to take him trick-or-treating on Monday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment