Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Family Fun Night

I haven't posted lately. Life just seems to keep getting in the way. We did go out to eat for Grandma Judy's birthday. Mason did so well and we all had a good time. They brought her cake with a candle so Mason and Reese had to go sit in her lap. 




Last weekend, all three of us went to the Ole Miss basketball game. We had such a good time! We got to Oxford early and ate at Oby's. (love that restaurant). Mason wasn't too sure of what was going on at the game at first, but he quickly learned.  We laughed, clapped, and yelled.  We even had to have a huge bucket of popcorn.



He sat still the entire first half but was ready to play with his cars and trains during the second half. All in all, we had a great time. 



This weekend, Mason and Emma get to spend some quality time with the grandparents while John and I take an early anniversary trip to Orlando! So excited! John had to go this morning for work so I'm meeting him down there tomorrow! Will take lots of pictures! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time! The clapping picture of Mason is so cute! Y'all have a great time in Orlando. I can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete