Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Countdown is on!

We leave for the beach on Saturday!!!   Just a couple of more days!  So excited.  Mason keeps saying he wants to go the the beach and see the big water.

Potty training is still going great.  We have not mastered #2 yet, but we (and of course the best babysitter ever, Mrs. Pat) are working on it hard this week.

We went to Nashville two weekends ago and he did great!  The whole way there and back with no accidents.  He's such a smart little guy!

Speaking of Nashville, we accomplished two things.
1. It was Westen's first birthday party
2. Got my purse! Woo hoo!


Mamaw and the birthday boy



Brother and sister with Mamaw



About to try out the cake.




It was myself, my mom, John, and Mason who went.  I know John was overly excited about the shopping.  We did find the bag I wanted and I love it!  It is huge and can probably double as a diaper bag if needed. :)



All in all, it was a successful trip!




We hung low last weekend and relaxed. It was much needed. Now this week is all about getting ready for the beach.

And of course some playing...





Once we return, we will begin baby mode. We have to put the final touches on Mason's big boy room and begin Brody's room. We did get the bedding and I love it!


I am beginning the third trimester this week. I feel like this pregnancy is flying by! I will be 28 weeks Friday. I haven't heard anything back from my glucose test, which means good news! Brody is very active and jumps around all day long. I'm not even sure if he sleeps, really. I just keep thinking this is going to be very interesting with two! Ha. Hopefully I will be running around like crazy and lose all of this baby weight fast!!! There is sure going to be a lot of it to lose...


Speaking of baby, I got really excited tonight and bought something at one of the boutiques on Facebook. I got Mason and Brody matching outfits for next summer!






I think they are adorable!

I will make sure to report back with a million beach pictures. :)


1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I love the matching outfits. (My mom dressed my brother and I up in somewhat matching outfits - me in a dress and him in a little matching romper - when we were little. I still like looking back at those photos.) I LOVE the bag! Super cute. Where did you end up buying it? I hope y'all have a great time at the beach. Take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete