Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mason's First Concert

We all three went to the Fresh Beat Band concert on Friday night after work. If you don't know, they might just be the coolest band on Nick Jr. and Mason's favorite group to listen to.  There were a million kids there and I think they all had a blast. Mason did not know why we were there. We explained it but he just didn't understand until he saw them.

So...it was a little difficult keeping him still while waiting on it to begin.  We bought a shirt (for $25) and a light stick ($10).  What a rip off!  Anyways, I took him to the bathroom right before it started.  He got a little rowdy walking back to our seats so I picked him up which was immediately followed by him kicking and screaming because he wanted to walk.  I handed him to John (so we wouldn't have to walk through a bunch of people) and he threw his car that he was holding out of anger.  Well wouldn't ya know, it nailed the lady in front of us so hard in the back of her head that it bounced off about 3 ft behind her!  John and I couldn't even speak.  My mouth was wide open standing there in shock.  Fortunately they were sooooo nice but we apologized at least five times and I held Mason so tightly in my lap that he couldn't move until the concert started.

Back to the fun though...

Here is John and Mason walking in.


Mason wanted to wear his new shirt of course. It has all the tour dates and cities on the back. :)





When they came out, Mason was seriously just in amazement.  It was pretty great.  He was so excited. He sang and danced and clapped the whole time.  He really had the time of his life to date.  It was worth every penny we spent.  I wish I had gotten better pictures of him but we were in tight quarters and it was difficult.

Other than the car incident at the beginning, it was a very perfect night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment