We have not been up to much lately. I'm just getting bigger and Mason just seems to get funnier.
He might be getting a tad jealous these days. We found him in Brody's room just like this saying he was a baby.

A couple of Thursdays ago I hosted bunko at my house. Everyone surprised me at the end with gifts. I was shocked! They got me diapers and some other necessities!! It was so nice and we are sooooo thankful!

We have also been putting Mr. Potato head back together. We are a little confused about our arms and ears though...

It has been so hot lately, which is always an excuse for a pregnant lady to want a frosty. Mason enjoyed one too.

Too cool for school.

Just hanging out together.

Mason was helping his Dad get the computer to pull up the fight the other night. Mason was a little concerned that these boys kept hitting each other since we are "not possed to hit!"

And this was my Monday. First, Mason and I were pretty much playing tug of war with the Fruit Loops and they went everywhere. Then I dropped our box of eggs. Here's to hoping the week gets better!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment