Every morning we drop off Brody first at Mrs. Pat's house. He now actually calls her Grandmom because her granddaughter is there a couple of days a week and thats what she calls her. But we have a new routine that consists of Brody getting out of his carseat and jumping in the back to give big brother a hug, kiss, and rock. You can see here what Mason thinks about the kiss.
We brought donuts for Mason's class this past Friday to end his Star of the Week. Silly me. I forgot that donuts are loaded with sugar. You must have something healthy to go along with it per Mason. Donuts and Cuties it was. (thank goodness they ate them at school instead of home. Im sure they were some kind of wild!)
We all ate at Dyer's on the square Saturday. John has been suffering from the four patty burger ever since.
John had to work on our rental property, so we met Mom at Target. What more could a kid want then their own bag of popcorn and an Icee. I think I could've walked through the store for hours.
Mason wanted to take a picture of me and Brody. It may be blurry but he got the child to smile.
And FINALLY, after months of needing it, we got Brody's haircut. Hallelujah.
I got a new lens for my camera and took a few pictures. The lighting was off but I still loved them.
This is his mean face...and we see a lot of it lately.
Mason brought home a little school project to work on. We are growing sweet potato vines, or ivy as he says. Lets see if I can remember to change the water out. Hopefully we can eventually grow it in a pot outside.
If we can keep Brody's hands off of it. Its just too tempting since it is sitting out for the sunlight.
Watching a movie together. They were just as still as they could be.
Bedtime rides to their rooms.





No comments:
Post a Comment