Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Growing Up

We have just been living life around here.  And praying for some spring weather.

Friday night we went to Grandma and Grandma's house to eat pizza and celebrate Mrs. Judy's birthday.  These three guys had a lot of fun together.  I think this was the first time they all just played together....even if it meant they were running around chasing each other with "ninja weapons".  

And of course Reese and Mason were off doing their own thing. 



I finished our master vanity (it was missing a few handles still in this picture).  A little gel stain goes a long way. 

I decided if I go on and decorate for Spring, maybe it will get here quicker.



Brody has been a pistol when trying to get him to nap or sleep.  He screams in his crib for me.  After a couple of tries, he goes to bed at night...but nap time is a different story.  I gave in Saturday and Sunday and propped this spoiled rotten child in our bed.  He, of course, went right to sleep.  


Superbowl Sunday night at home.  I was very excited to just sit at home, eat, and watch the game/commercials.  I never even hear what's going on at a party.   


We had all the essentials.  Hotdogs, chili, chips, fruit, and cupcakes. 


Apparently, the cupcakes were a bad idea. 


John and I are also old.  If I was going to stay awake, I needed a coffee. 


But Brody on the other hand just LOVED the half time performance.  I like Katy Perry but I even had to get up when Missy Elliot came out. 


Mason is Star of the Week in school this week.  We have been picking out pictures for a couple of weeks.  He was very proud of his work.  I wrote a lot of it, but he wrote at least one word on each picture.




Brody was proud of himself.  What was I thinking taking a picture of Mason and not him.




Speaking of Brody, we went on and got the ole' toddler bed out.  I want to do bunk beds or something similar in there but for now, we have this.  John sat it up before we got the crib out and he was very excited about it.  It is literally sitting in the middle of the room but he could care less.  This is the first morning after he slept all night in the big boy bed.




These guys are growing up too fast!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment