Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Is It Already November?!

The boys are once again begging to sleep in the same room.  We let them try it out again last Friday night and all was well until Mason kept yelling talking in his sleep.  Around midnight, I moved him back in his room.  It was fun while it lasted. 

John and I headed to the Arkansas game last weekend.  
It was chilly and rainy. 


And all of our tailgating crew left besides the five of us.  It actually stopped raining once the game started....but we sat through OT to watch us lose.  Ugh. 



Sunday night we finished our disguised turkey homework.  Of course he wanted to go with Batman.  I'm sure you can't tell I helped him?!


Brody's school had their "monster" book fair all week. 
 Here is his class making their milk jug monsters. 


They let me off the hook one night and didn't make me cook.  
I think the boys enjoyed it. 



Monster Hair Day. 



Dress like a book character.


I thought he rocked that hat.  =)


We had dinner with the other Brower crew Friday night.
Brody wanted a family selfie.
Mason wanted us to see the gun show.


Saturday we had Anderson and Griffin's third birthday party at Incredible Pizza.
Mason said it was the best party ever.



I mean it is the easiest way to eat them.


They had a serious game of laser tag going on....look at that determination on Mason's face.

or excitement...

Brody was just working on earning more tickets.



We went on and started putting up Christmas decorations since we are hosting a baby shower at our house soon.  We had a couple of happy kiddos.


We also had family pictures this weekend.  These are just a couple snapped from my phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment