We had an interesting week last week. A lot of vomiting. Poor Brody's tummy hurt Saturday morning and he looked pitiful. Then all of a sudden, he switched back to normal Brody. Kids are so resilient.
It was a loooooong week. I ran away for a minute but Mason quickly found me...
Brownies and ice cream make everything better.
Valentine's Day was Sunday. We got the boys a few treats.
Disney must be making a killin' on Star Wars.
Brody and that smile.
Heart donuts.
The boys picked out this "Mr. Hearty" balloon and have played with him ever since. John and I asked why they named him Mr. Hearty. Mason says, "because he is a heart and a boy". I honestly don't know why we couldn't figure that out ourselves.
#boyMom
We thought we had pretty much all recovered, so we finally left the house and went to Costco. Nothing like a Costco lunch date with these guys on Valentines. =)
First time in what felt like weeks that I put on real clothes. Its usually scrubs or workout clothes.
Notice John's stormtrooper sticker.
Mom and Dad came over to celebrate Mom's birthday and they brought the boys their Valentines.
Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse! We love you!
Love my Valentine.
Monday was President's Day. Brody's teacher sent me this. =)
So Mason wanted a picture with his hat he made.
We also celebrated the day with getting rid of that fluorescent light above our kitchen island and replacing with pendants. Woo hoo.
Photo Bomber
Mom got this picture after school one day. Sweet brothers.
Mason got a little wild and crazy one afternoon this week. He didn't like that I told him no and decided to throw a little fit which made me send him to his room to calm down. Next thing I know, I see something that appeared to fall from that stairs. He had written me a note "I will be in my room", attached it to a balloon (Mr. Hearty himself), and floated it downstairs.....
Crazy Boys.















No comments:
Post a Comment