My computer has had some technical difficulties so I am behind blogging. This one is gonna be long. I'm just so thankful all is well, and we didn't have to buy a new computer.
I think everyone and their Mom celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday a couple of weeks ago. Brody was very proud of their decor and he wanted his picture taken.
Mason's class had a friendship party that week. He and his classmates dressed up as "Things".
So glad Mickey Mouse was able to go.
He was so excited when he saw her walk in.
They each wrote a letter to a friend and were all so proud of themselves.
Mrs. LaVelle and her Things.
They raided the Principal's office. Of course, Mason is right there in the middle of it all. =)
Brody was obviously overdue for a haircut...
"Ain't that better?!"
One happy Friday morning.
We started soccer. Mason had his first practice/game a couple of Saturdays ago. Rain cancelled our first practice so the kids did not get to meet until right before the game. Mason had only done a Munchkin Madness years ago, so we were a little worried he would be lost. But regardless, he was very excited to play.
Lunch before a day of fun.
Running drills.
Brody was NOT happy he wasn't playing. Poor kid cried most of the time wanting to play. His soccer doesn't start until after Spring Break.
How cute is he?!
He was running so hard out there. He just did so well.
He was outrunning kids left and right trying to defend the ball.
It was super fun to watch. The game this past weekend was rained out (or flooded out) so we have only played the one game. We have games every weekend after Spring Break, and I know he is ready to get out there again. There were no tears....just lots of fun. I think this is going to be a fun year!
When the game was over, John got out there with Brody.
He looks way too big. =(
It was a busy Saturday. We went back home for a few minutes before Brody and I left for one of his classmate's birthday party. I found him like this 15 minutes before we needed to leave...
But I was able to get him up and made it there just in time. He had the BEST time.
Such a big kid.
We soon realized, we probably should have all been wearing sunscreen at the game.
John and I had dinner that night with friends. (loooooong day)
A little four square on Sunday afternoon.
I got talked into getting in my Star Wars character....
It poured all last week.
Brody loved to strap on his rain boots and jump in every puddle he saw.
It was finally Brody's turn to dress up for school. It was Book Character Day but we decided to stick with Dr. Seuss and go with Thing 2.
He did NOT like the blue hairspray but I managed to hold him down long enough to get some on.
Mason had been dying to make goo. Finally bought the Borax and we got to working.
Hours of entertainment.
We went to the movies on a rainy Saturday to see Zootopia. It was hilarious.
Playing in the rain on a Saturday afternoon.
John and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary.
He is my best friend, and I am so thankful to have him.
We decided not to do gifts, just have a nice dinner out but he snuck this in.
We worked on tearing through some geodes Sunday afternoon with Reese. Aunt Becca bought them since Mason has a pretty rad rock collection going on. Man, are those crystals hard to get out of those rocks?!
Talk about entertaining a child for hours....
Poor Emma had to have her teeth cleaned this week. They ended up having to pull eight teeth. Poor thing.
We lost Brody's doggie but found him back at school this mooring. Maybe I should get a backup because I would've been in trouble if we hadn't had found it...
Well that was a long one.
Here's to hoping my computer stays happy and healthy.























No comments:
Post a Comment