Friday morning the boys and I grabbed donuts before school. We brought a couple of dozen for Mrs. Monica (Brody's teacher) for Teacher Appreciation.
All the boys at Mason's school are all about some tall socks these days. All of a sudden my child is wanting "cool" socks and Nike/Adidas clothes.
Mom and I have been enjoying our Fridays together. We have been spending money like crazy and eating lunch together. I'm not sure it is a good combo, but it sure is fun. Ha.
Mason had a soccer game Friday night.
Reese and the boys came with Grandma and Grandpa.
Brody was so excited to play with them instead of watch the game!
Three buds.
Saturday morning was Brody's last soccer session. He did so well!
He stayed out there the whole time during the instructional part.
Well we did loose his attention once but he was still playing.
Having Mason there always seems to help.
And he ran his little heart out during the scrimmage.
Look how happy he was!
He kicked that ball all the way down the field.
He struggled getting the ball in the actual goal, so he may have finally just picked it up and threw it in there. But hey, he scored...and it was even in the right goal!!!
They all got their medal at the end of the game.
He was so proud of himself, but his brother was even more proud.
So sweet.
We went home, ate lunch, did yard work, and headed back up to the field for Mason's game.
I cannot put into worlds how proud we are of him. He has grown so much throughout the season and is so good. He is aggressive, learning how to control himself out there, and most importantly, having fun. He scored another goal during the game and got a save!
We finished the day off with a fun Mother's Day dinner at Aldo's Pizza in midtown to celebrate Mrs. Judy and Grandma Reba. They have a wonderful upstairs patio we got to enjoy.
It may have been a tad sunny at the beginning. =)
These two had fun together as always.
Me and Anderson .
I think they really enjoyed playing with the pizza dough.
Sunday morning was Mother's Day. Mason woke up and ran in to tell me Happy Mother's Day.
He was very excited to give me my gift.
He made a pretty necklace and a canvas he painted.
He was pretty good with these answers....except I don't drink water and I guess I eat peas but certainly not often. Ha
Brody drew me a picture and gave me this frame.
They definitely spoiled me.
Mom and I took this picture after church.
I know it was a tough day with Mamaw not being here, but she did very well!
She is my best friend. She answers every time I call (whether its 10x a day or more), she has sacrificed a lot to help with the boys, and she loves us unconditionally.
We love our Mickey Mouse!
I am also thankful for such a wonderful husband.
And of course these two monkeys.
I swear Mason climbs everything, and I'm guessing Brody will too...
Love Brody's rain boots.
It was fun Mother's Day weekend!

















No comments:
Post a Comment