They say it is fall (as of yesterday) but it is still VERY hot around here.
John and I went to the Ole Miss/Alabama game last Saturday. Did I mention it was still hot outside?! Because let me tell you, I didn't think I was going to make it out of there alive.
Here we are packed into the Grove.
There were a ton of people and humidity had to have been at 200%...
All the while the boys and my mom were hanging out at Toys R Us.
I don't think they missed us...
I was impressed all the fans got the powder blue memo.
The game lasted over four and a half hours.
So we sat in a metal, hot bowl for over four and a half hours.
I know this all sounds dramatic....but it isn't. It was that hot.
Oh, and we lost.
We had a birthday party Sunday at Pump it Up.
The boys had the best time.
Mason is fearless and after a lot of warming up, Brody is almost fearless.
Mason has been all about making and counting his money.
We bought him a wallet, and he was so excited.
First Pack 331 boys scout meeting.
Brody was hoping he could go too. (Mason decided to be silly.)
Mason got his ortho appliance taken out.
Movin' on up.
Hot or not, they love to stay after school and play.
Being silly.
We found out last week, Brody is going to have a ton of homework. Like a ton. It has been no fun....but I will admit, it seems to be getting easier AND he is doing better. But do I love it?! NO! Between working, cooking dinner, baths, and homework for both boys....we have no evenings.
But he looked super cute for picture day. =)
Mason was playing tag yesterday at recess. Poor thing ran full speed into a classmate and they hit faces. Don't worry, he didn't cry. But he did show anyone that would look. He was very proud.
(disclaimer: the other child is okay too)
We had the Tara Oaks Tailgate after school. John couldn't get out of work in time, but we still went. We saw all kinds of friends (Mason's and Brody's).
And we got MemPops.
No idea how this is even possible.
They had a #901 Rock station.
We had a blast.
We love our school!












No comments:
Post a Comment