I thought I posted this last Friday, but apparently I completely forgot!
I am behind.
Brody has really been enjoying the fall weather in public.
So proud of his Yoda drawing.
Bunco night.
Emma had a friend over.
How rude of Poppy not to turn around.
Another Tiger Walk in the books.
Mrs. Jones grabbed Mason to dance with her.
Saturday was another game day. Thankfully, all the ladies rode together with our 7 month pregnant friend. She totally got us a ride to the Grove on the handicap golf carts.
We knew we wouldn't get home until around midnight, so Brody stayed back home.
Brody continued to tell us "I don't want to go to that game. It is tooooo long."
As you can see, he was having Chickfila fun with Mickey Mouse, Mrs. Peggy, and Darlene.
Mason and I walked to the kid zone and took a rest in the Pavillion. (with milkshakes)
Again, he had a fun day!
He had everyone throwing the football with him.
This was an actual giant, FedEx plane. It took FOREVER to fly over the stadium.
Mason was awesome and had a great time.
He was cheering for the Rebs all night.
Superhero day at school.
My friend opened a cupcake shop, and I helped her write the menu.
It is the cutest little store and I can't wait to try them!
Giving subtle hints on their lunchbox napkins...
"What you want to be when you grow up day."
He would not go as ANYTHING else!
Meanwhile, I was checking Hurricane Matthew 1500 times a day....
We did a fun scavenger hunt around the house to tell the boys we were going to Disney.
The shirts said Disney Bound.
They didn't have the exact reaction I was thinking, but they were still pretty excited.
I'm not sure either really believed we were going to Disney in two days.
Friday was jersey day.
























No comments:
Post a Comment