Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Garth and Frogs



Last Friday was Donuts with Dad for Brody's school.  They also got to wear their team jerseys for the Super Bowl.  If you cannot tell by this picture, this kid was sooooo excited his Daddy was coming to his school and could see all of his friends. 



He was NOT excited about taking this picture apparently because he wanted donuts!
Who could blame him?!

John's version of a selfie.  
I don't know why guys always lean to the side with their head back....


Saturday was the best day.  
John got me Garth Brooks tickets for my birthday, and Saturday was the day.  I have always wanted to see Garth since the last concert he had here (almost 20 years ago).  Everyone said then that it was the best concert and I remember being sad I missed it.  


I got online the minute they went on sale.  The whole process is crazy these days, but after a while, I finally got tickets.  The Friday and Saturday night show sold out immediately but they offered me tickets to the 3pm show on Saturday.  Of course I took whatever they gave me.  So thankful he kept adding shows!


Honestly, the 3pm show was ideal!  We got down there early for lunch, then hung out for a bit on Beale.  People were everywhere and it was great to see so many people out and about down there. 


Somehow, we ended up with floor seats right up front and in the middle.  We were about ten rows back.  It was amazing.  Just got lucky on that one.  


And like everyone says, he is the BEST entertainer.  Best concert I've ever been to.  


It is insane the amount of people that saw him.  
Four concerts in three days with almost 20,000 people at each concert. 







Sunday was Superbowl Sunday.  


We did grill out some burgers and get to hang with our cousins.  
We did squares for the kids.  


Monday was our first tournament game and ended up being our last game of the season.  The boys played the best they had all season though and had a blast like always.  








Fan club. 

This week as been all about projects!  Man oh man!


We were very glad to get Mason's project on the Northern Cricket Frog finished!  
He was proud. 








Now to finish up the Valentine's projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment