I finally got to walk Mason to school again this past Friday. It had been a while. I always enjoy walking to school just the two of us.
We celebrated Mom's birthday Friday night. We grilled burgers/hot dogs and just hung out.
It was fun.
We had candles and chocolate lava cakes. Yum.
Saturday was a bit cooler and overcast. We decided to finally go to IKEA to explore. I was searching for bins to put Legos in, but that didn't help entice them. I think the boys could have found something more fun to do, but they were pretty good sports.
They have a kids drop off play area. After we were done, we let them play in there for a few minutes. The whole thing made me a little nervous so we sat around and watched them. They had fun.
Since they were such great shoppers, we decided to take them to the movies to see Lego Batman. They loved it.
We thought they would be tired, but nope. John went for a run, and the boys and I went to the playground at the school.
Sunday morning before church.
It was BEAUTIFUL Sunday. We had lunch and then headed to Shelby Farms park.
It was super crowded.
We stayed a couple of hours and then came home to play with friends outside. They played until it was dark outside. Crazy to be 80 degrees in February.
Brody's class had an election to celebrate President's Day. He and his best friend voted for himself. He couldn't understand why he didn't win. Ha.
We were driving home tonight and saw a full rainbow.
The boys couldn't believe it.
So we jumped out of the car in our neighborhood for a picture.
Obviously I the boys wanted to capture the moment.
Dad was in Atlanta, so the boys got McDonalds. Why not.
This is a picture from tonight.
It was beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment