Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Almost Summer



Another week of baseball. 


Brody was happy to run on the field when it was over. 






Brody didn't want to take that preschool grad cape off. 


We ended our baseball season last week.  The boys played well in the tournament but came up short.  Mason got an out the inning he played shortstop, went 3 for 3, and got a home run.  I know I'm his Mom and all, but those hits were all really big hits.  It was hard for him to be excited because he was so sad the season was over. 


They have had a ton of fun together. 


Mom and I got to working on her fireplace.  


So much better!


Our neighbors and friends moved away last Friday.  Mason was pretty sad about it.  He made him a beyblade out of Legos and they said their goodbyes.  It was pretty sad.  


John and I went to BBQ Fest Friday night.  It was a low-key casual night, and we had a great time. 


Especially with these people there...


My cousin and his family came in town for BBQ Fest.  We had dinner at our house Saturday night and played some games. 


Brody told everyone what their card was.  He would say "I hope you don't say...."  
 It was hilarious. 


A little Hueys on the patio. 



It is the last week of school for both boys.  Brody will still go throughout the summer, but it is much more fun.  Mason has a million camps all summer long.

For the last week of Brody's school, they are having dress up days.  


Mom and Dad's kitchen is getting closer to done!





Mason had Field Day.  I was so thankful Mom was able to go since John and I weren't.  






Just being Spiderman...


There were no other pjs that the kid would wear.....and I realize it is May. 







Last week of school until SUMMER!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment