We had to do our annual end of the year school pics last Friday. I can't believe a year has passed!
This was the first day of school.
We were beginning 4K and First Grade.
And here we are at the end of the year. Brody decided he wanted to be a skateboarder at this time in his life. Mason is still aspiring to be a Lego maker.
They are excited.
Since Brody's birthday is so late, he is getting to do a 5K program for kids in that "transitional" year before Kindergarten. Mason will be a second grader. Tear.
Walking to school for the last time as a first grader.
Some of the after school playground gang.
I know they are going to miss seeing some of their friends this summer, but we are hoping to meet up with a few already.
Walking to school for the last time as a first grader.
Some of the after school playground gang.
I know they are going to miss seeing some of their friends this summer, but we are hoping to meet up with a few already.





No comments:
Post a Comment