Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Halloween 2017


We were in full Halloween mode over here. 


We had our neighbors over for a bunch of junk food before trick or treating.
I tried to make those mummy dogs, but they looked much better on Pinterest. 

The boys' pumpkins were ready for trick or treaters. 



Of course I made them take pictures. 


As you can see, we ended up finding Brody the matching regular Power Ranger.  He was thrilled.  We got plenty of use out of the other, so I didn't feel like it was that big of a deal.  
Plus, they all looked so cute together. 

I just put on cat ears.  I was last minute shopping, they had this lion head, so I got it for John.  =)
We will have to do a better job next year!

John scared the mess out of them in this picture.  Problem is, they have masks on so you can't even see their faces.  Ha. 

The boys with Teagan and Conner. 



We stayed out for a while trick or treating.  It's always so fun because we run into all their school friends.  They got a TON of candy.  

It was a fun night. 


The next afternoon.....


Mason had soccer Thursday night.  

This kid is all of a sudden wanting to only wear "cool" clothes.
He thought he was something else Friday.


We hadn't been to hibachi in a while, so we gave it a go Friday night.
Brody was excited until the fire....he didn't quite like that.


But this kid was in Heaven.  He ate half of my steak and every bite of his rice and shrimp.
It is his jam.


Saturday was a complete rainout.  No soccer games for the second weekend in a row.
But we did have to go to the doc.  This kid got some bug bites last weekend that are now infected.
Nothing a little ointment can't help, and I think he liked the one on one time.


Pre church on  warm Sunday in November.


Sunday afternoon, John practiced the goalie position with the boys.
Pretty sure he woke up sore Monday.


Another year in preschool means another turkey disguise project.  I think this is number four or five between both boys.  This year Brody chose an angry bird, and he was very proud of himself.


Cannot believe it is November!

No comments:

Post a Comment