Baseball season is back. Mason is an Astro and his Dad is a coach.
He is super excited.
That is Brody's forehead.
He is always pushing up his hair in the front trying to get a perfect spike, so this was his dream!
Last Friday, both boys had ortho appts. I will find out the damage on Mason this Friday....ya know, all the financial stuff about braces. Cant wait. Ha.
March the 10th was our 11th anniversary. Time flies.
John got home last Friday night from a work trip, so I was just glad he was home!
The boys set up a nerf war early that morning.
And then we headed to Daniel and Emily's for a crawfish boil. Mason even remembered Daniel liked to cook it with shrimp too. He loves it.
Brody, on the other hand, is not a fan.
Of course that means he hasn't even tried it...
John and I had reservations for Southern Social that night. We had a great time. He even went out and bought me some awesome things before he left to go out of town, which was so thoughtful. I truly feel like every year gets better. We work as a team, and I would be lost without him!
Spring break began and we had no plans. John and I both are pretty busy at work right now, so no vacation for us. The boys were able to stay with my mom and she kept them on the go. I think they had a great week.
They started the break at Toys R Us using the rest of their gift cards from Christmas. Rumor is they are closing. It was a bittersweet day for the boys!
Tuesday was a bit windy, but they met friends at the park.
I think they stayed out there for hours.
And then finished it off with ice cream.
Wednesday they went to Get Air.
And Thursday was the prettiest day of them all. They had a picnic in the park and stayed for about three hours. They had a blast.
It has been nice having the extra sunlight after the time change.
Working on that spike.
He should have been working on those white legs in the sun! =)
Of course I was off on Friday, so the boys wanted to know what kind of fun activity we would be doing.....oh ya know, getting my oil changed, headlight fixed, picking up our tax documents. Just a ton of fun stuff.
But they were great the entire day, so I took them to Smallcakes for ice cream and cupcakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment