Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2018

Spring Program and a Wedding


Brody had his spring program last Friday.
He did so well.  He smiled real big and sang real loud. 


He was super proud. 


Grandparents representing. 


These guys are all such good friends.  None of them wanted to go home after the program....they all stayed in class.  They also all play each other in t-ball which is fun to watch. 

Tall pictures last Saturday. 
Brody jumped into that baseball stance immediately.  



John and I headed to the Nashville are for Tayler and Drew's wedding. We had a mini-family reunion at the hotel which was fun. The wedding and the bride were both beautiful.



It was so nice out on Sunday.  Once we got home, we did some yard work and grilled out.
Nothing like eating out on the patio.



Back to reality Monday.
We had another week of baseball.


Mom had lunch with Mason this week. It's the last week you could eat with the kids before school was out.  I've had training at work the last two Fridays, so I was glad she could go!


Nothing like falling asleep from Mickey Mouse's house to our house....not even a 5 minute drive.
Life has been exhausting!


My work had a team building event last night.
Some of us from my office met for dinner before which was fun.


The only problem with a work event during the week is missing a game.  Mom was updating me during the game.  Mason played catcher again for the 2nd time this year.  He ended up tagging THREE kids out at home, which is crazy.  He was so excited.
Of course he also said, "I can't believe Mom wasn't here to see it!"
I mean it was the one game I have ever missed.


But if you were wondering, my team escaped.  Woohoo.  

I have meetings today on a Friday....Boo.
And then games all weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment