Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2018

An Adventure Awaits


Again, I am way behind on blogging!  Life keeps getting in the way. 
We had dinner a couple of weekends ago with Ben and Melissa. 
Always fun 



The boys did a neighborhood VBS a couple of weeks ago.  A ton of kids from Tara Oaks were there and the boys had a blast.  It was Monday - Thursday nights and John and I didn't know what to do with ourselves while they were gone!



Mom took them to the movies on a hot day. 


And met the twins and Grandma one afternoon at Get Air.  
Think they were having fun....



A fun Friday at the pool with friends. 
Everyone's kiddos are getting older and they had a blast together. 



Friday night neighborhood walk. 


And then spent Saturday night with my girlfriends and families swimming and grilling out.  
Wild Saturday night. 


Mason finished up Cville basketball camp.
He loved it. 




We have been so busy with life lately.  It has been a looooong few months.  After a ton of praying and discussions, John and I decided it was best for our little family to move to Fort Worth, TX.  It is going to be a huge change for all of us, but we do feel like it is what we need to do.

John got an amazing opportunity with his work to help run a company they just bought in Fort Worth.   It is scary, but as long as we are all together, we will be just fine.  We put our house on the market and it sold in a few days.  John and I flew to TX and bought a house the next weekend.  My main goal was getting there before school started.

I will work a couple of days a week, but have to wait on my license to come in.  I think it will be good to have a couple of months to helpget the kids adjusted.  They are not too happy about leaving their family and friends behind, but I do think they will love it when we get there.  It seems to be a great place with plenty of things to do.

I made them smile for the picture....

And then they said to take a "real" picture.  


. We had a going away party last week, and one coming up for the boys this weekend.  We have been seeing friends frequently and will continue to do so before the big move.

Movers packed us all up today, so it really feels like it is happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment