Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Fourth of July Fun


Another long post because I haven't been keeping up as well this summer.  
Brody did Art Camp at Faith Lutheran with all of his friends from school.  I think they had the absolute best week.  


Mom and Mason came to get their teeth cleaned.  
I was too busy to eat lunch with them, so they went to Taco Bell.  
These boys are having a fun summer. 

After school that week Mom and Drew's grandmother took the kiddos for Micco's.  



Brody got to go to the movies with our neighbors.  
He was pumped to see The Incredibles and go without John and I.  


While they were at the movies, John and Mason practiced throwing....

So stinking' cute. 




It has been HOT HOT HOT.  
I sat out there while they swam in that kiddie pool and about melted. 


Straight up chillin'. 

Exhausted. 

The boys had swim lessons last week.  We used someone different this year and were able to go to a private pool for them.  The boys loved the teacher and she really worked with them on strokes, diving, etc.  



Then Mom let them play in the rain. 


They also went one afternoon to a friend's house to swim. 
Im telling you, they are living it up while we are working!





The Fourth of July came and went. We watched the Cville fireworks at Ben and Melissa's house on the 3rd. 









We woke up to donuts on the 4th. 


And then went to Robert and Beccas for burgers and swimming.  
It was such a fun day. 



John and Brody


Water balloon fight.


These three love each other so. 


John and I had to fly to Fort Worth the day after the Fourth.  Fortunately for me, the jet was headed there as well, so I finally got to fly on that thing. 

And it was amazing.  Just walk on, give them your bags, pick and seat, and go.  
When we got to Dallas, got off the plane, and stepped right into the rental car that had pulled up to the plane.  I'm telling you, its the way to go.  Ha. 


Meanwhile, Mom took the boys to finish up swim lessons.  They both did so well.  They are now really good with strokes (Mason more than Brody of course).  They just love swimming. 






No comments:

Post a Comment