Our elf has been up to no good.
Speaking of no good, John bought me a birthday present a couple of weekends ago and clearly he is thrilled. =) We were able to enjoy a little afternoon date in Ft. Worth.
The boys play outside about every chance they get with the neighbors.
Since basketball was cancelled due to Covid, Brody's basketball team (baseball team) decided to get a flag football team together. We had to split up into two teams. Mason had already picked out Brody's Christmas gift which was football gloves. He got to open them early!
Only in TX.
Carpool on a day I worked.
Look at sweet Jack!
I had our Bunco Christmas a couple of Fridays ago. It was Flannels and Favorite Things again. I decided to go with this onesie.
And my gift was Chickfila sauces along with the Elf makeup set spray.
It was one of my favorite things all year and it did not disappoint!!!
We had to be at Mason's first flag football game at 6:30am Saturday morning!!!! Crazy early!
He is LOVING flag football and really enjoys the receiver position.
***You were only allowed one family member due to Covid and I had not a clue....this was the first and last game I got to attend! Ha***
He played really well and enjoyed every minute.
We had breakfast and then headed to this guy's first game.
His his outdoors and also more of an instructional league. Like I said, we split into two teams and added a couple of players. This was our first week so we practiced and then only scrimmaged the other team which just so happened to be our other baseball friends!
Brody is all about that swag.
I mean no-one was keeping score but we won by 1.....
John is one of the coaches for Brody's team.
Playing quarterback and tossing it out to the running back.
End of the game. It was a good game!
And it is so nice to sit outside on a December afternoon and enjoy the fresh air!
Dad gang.
It was the first birthday ever that college football was still being played! All I wanted to do was watch football and order take out!
We had an interception and everyone was jumping up and down!
The boys paused the game and baked me a cake.
Brody was adamant they make me a strawberry cake.
It was delicious and had NO egg shells!
Mrs. Peggy got the boys a telescope for Christmas and had them open it tonight














































No comments:
Post a Comment