Mason played in a baseball tournament Good Friday and Saturday to have Easter Sunday off. They played late on Friday night "Under the Lights" which makes for a long couple of days.
Started the day off with a busted taillight.
Mason accidentally hit it with a baseball.
Then he took off about half his toe....
I was FINALLY able to see Mason pitch. He has done so well this season but I've seen none of it.
I brought my camera and snapped a few images. He was awesome!
When I say a long night....it was. We got home around 11 and were all so tired.
Weekend didn't go as planned but I did get to see him play!Here he is annoying the stew out of the pitcher.
Trying on Mason's new swag....
We were able to stop by a neighbor's house for a crawfish boil after our games.
Easter morning!Trying on Mason's new swag....
They had the cutest set up and it was a perfect day outside!
They did an Easter egg hunt before the best lunch.
They did an Easter egg hunt before the best lunch.
(ignore the glasses)
Cutest cake ever.
These kids were trying hard to get him to smile!
He is SOOOO loved!
It was a wonderful weekend with our little family.
Cutest cake ever.



































No comments:
Post a Comment