Long time, no post.
We are iced in so I figured I would update the blog. We got back from Thanksgiving break and decorated for Christmas. Excited about my nutcracker this year.
Found the elves.
I figure this is the last year for these guys.
Dad started working at Lowes!
Brody walked in it with his teammates while Mason hung out with friends.
Basketball time!
Botox, PJs, and Mexican with the Knights Moms.
I spent a little too much time at the school working on the class party.....
Brody did 7 on 7 football and learned a TON.
He also decided to get the flu right before school ended for break.
But he was able to go the last day.
John and I celebrated my big 3-8.
But then more cold football.
We ate out a ton.
And prepared for Christmas in TX.
Mason got to go with Evans to the Armed Forces Bowl.
Mickey Mouse and Pops came in town.
And we went to Grapevine!
We had our annual Christmas Eve dranks.
Our fun neighborhood crew keeps growing.
Mickey Mouse worked on her bball skills.
And we ate a traditional Mexican Christmas Eve meal : tamales.
Our big gift from John and I was a trip skiing but it seems we forgot and the boys still got too much.
Woke up at 4am
The boy got some Yeezys.....
And Mickey Mouse got him some Jordans.
We wore matching pjs.
And Mickey Mouse got him some Jordans.
Which are always a sight to see!!!
Next up is the ski trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment