Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend started off with the Ole Miss BYU football game.  We had a great time except the outcome of the game...story of our life!  I'm kind of sick of saying that but that is a whole other post! Haha  Who wouldn't love this???


The game.


Sunday we recovered from Saturday and took a loooooong nap. Once Mason woke up he headed over to Mr. Charlie and Mrs. Linda's house for a Labor Day get together. It was rainy outside but the temperatures dropped and it felt great outside. We just sat on their porch chatting and eating....my two favorite things. Mason of course would have rather been playing in the rain puddles...


Pops is the bad influence. 

Mohawk


Monday morning I labored and cooked Pioneer Woman's pancakes.  They are made with cake flour and have vanilla in them and are wonderful.  John ate a million and said he thinks Perkin's uses PW's recipe.  

 I made a few with blueberries in them and I think Mason enjoyed them...

We took an afternoon stroll.  Mason thought he needed John's hat to ride.  He would not move without it.  
  

We ended the day with some warm chocolate chip cookies.  

Last but not least,
Mrs. Connie and Mom hit up the Tunica outlet malls and found a ton of goodies for Brinkley and Mason. They both got some rain boots and I think they both fell in love. This little guy did NOT want to take them off!

I think they are so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Pancakes and cookies, two of my favorite things! Both looked just delicious. As usual Mason is just too cute. I love the picture of him with a blueberry face. :)

    ReplyDelete