Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Saturday Ole Miss played Georgia.  Here are the players walking through the Walk of Champions.

My personal favorite : the band playing in the Grove.




The Grove.


We had a good time in Oxford (minus the loss) which made for a lazy Sunday. After a yummy breakfast from Blue Plate Cafe, Mason was ready for Cars. I don't know how many times we have watched this movie but I cannot believe the DVD is still working. We sat him up a pallet in the bedroom so we didn't have to watch it for a SECOND time today. He was pretty quiet in there and when we went to check on him, this is what we found...


I might not have my shoes perfectly organized but I am a little OCD about it. I had a lot of work to do once we pulled him out of the closet!


After all that work, he needed to be lazy too. So we all (including Mickey Mouse) sat on the couch and put our feet back.


No comments:

Post a Comment