Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Weekend Behind

Last weekend was just me and Mason. John had a fun guys weekend in Las Vegas! He had a good time and brought home a little more money than he left with!  That is always important!

Mason and I went with my mom to the Germantown festival Saturday morning. They had so many fun things to buy and we just strolled around. Later that night I had a fun couple's shower for our friends Dave and Jenna to go to so my mom watched Mason.

Here he is eating his very first Pronto Pup. Yummy!!!

Sunday, me, Mason, Becca, Robert, and Reese went back to the Germantown festival. This time we started out riding all the fun rides and letting the kids play. It was hot but they had a great time.

Reese looks so small here in this huge slide!


Mason doesn't look too happy here but he was having fun. He was clinging onto his Aunt Becca the whole time!

Riding in the airplanes.



Mini carousel.

Reese on the swings.


We had a good weekend but we were excited for John to be home!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! We had a great time at the festival this year too... I think it's so much fun to now bring our kids to the festival we grew up going too!! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time! I used to love the Germantown Festival. My favorite shot is the one of mason with his first pronto pup. So cute!

    ReplyDelete