This past weekend John went out of town for a double bachelor party. All the girls decided to get dressed up for Halloween Saturday night. We had a great time!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
*************
We all had a normal Halloween day and couldn't wait to get home for some trick-or-treating!
Mason dressed up as a sock monkey. I was sure he wouldn't wear it but he was just as happy as a lark. Shocked me!
Walking up to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
We had to pause to watch some tv.
Gami and Pop's house.
Of course Pops got him a huge bag of M&M's.
Had to eat some...
He thought the tail was pretty funny once he found it.
We had a great time. We went to a bunch of family and friends' houses and Mason got PLENTY of candy. I hate that I didn't take pictures of people with him...but he stole the show. =)
Halloween night is a WHOLE different story. A couple of hours after Mason went to sleep he woke up screaming and would NOT go back to sleep. After putting him in our bed, the guest bed, the couch (John and I taking turns the entire time), he finally went back to sleep at 5:00 am. Wouldn't ya know at 6:00am I woke up with the stomach bug! That is what you call a bad night! I stayed home from work yesterday and we managed to get Mason to the doctor and some meds for his ear infections. We all slept MUCH better last night! Now I just pray no one else gets the bug!
I love the ninja turtle costumes! Mason's sock monkey outfit was too cute. I hope you're feeling better - stomach bugs are the worst!
ReplyDelete