Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Reveal Party

I found a few pictures of the little guy that I forgot to post a couple of weeks ago.

Being silly before church.


Running naked from his Daddy who was trying to put his jammies on. He isn't skinny is he?!?!





So onto the bowling/gender reveal night with our friends. We have a lot of pictures of everyone taking the jello shots and I think they are great. We had such a fun night.  


This is before we left. You can certainly tell I'm getting much larger. Trying to cover it up really makes it worse as i look at this picture. Haha. I really feel like it is happening so fast this time.


Lyndsey, Steph, and Robyn getting ready...


Zach and Jake.


Now we are getting more people in these pictures so I will just say some of the girls. 


Us handing out the shots.


And now starting to find out!



Catey found it first! It's a boy!


This idea of course was a tad different, but it was fun.  We just made up a couple of packets of jello, put a small, blue pacifier in a plastic shot cup, and filled with jello.  We did put a little food coloring in there to darken them up a bit.  No one could tell what color the pacifier was before they took the jello shot.  




And then on to basketball and bowling! And fortunately Ole Miss beat UT. :)



Some of the girls at the end of the night.




I love that we have such a great group of friends and we have way too much fun together.  We couldn't ask for better friends. :)


-----------------------------------



I won't say I wasn't a little sad it wasn't a girl.  I really thought it would be and this is definitely the end of this girl being pregnant...no more kiddos for us.   But after a couple of days, I'm very excited about this little boy!

* him and Mason will be the best of friends! (well hopefully)
* we have all of Mason's clothes (not that I would mind buying all those cute girl clothes)
* if we can't ever sell this house, they can always have bunkbeds to make room for a playroom IF WE HAVE TO
* we have obviously done this boy thing before :)
* John told me to write we were excited because "Boys are cool".
* And finally, I have been wanting a specific purse for a looooong time and John said since we will not be paying for weddings in our lifetime, I could get it! Woo hoo!


It is all beginning to seem a little more real now. We are going to get new bedding for Masons new toddler bed and the baby's nursery. Once we can get the guest room cleaned out, we will start getting Masons room ready. I will post pictures once I pick some stuff out! 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Crissy! Another boy will be lots of fun. When are you due?
    Also, I'm a handbag fanatic. What purse did John say you could have? (I don't have kids but would the qualify as a "push present"?) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm due August 3rd! It will be a push present! I want a big Louis Vuitton. :). It's expensive but must less than a wedding!!!

      Delete