down some things Mason is doing these days.
When he asks for milk, he makes sure we realize he wants cow's milk. We didn't know why in the world he would ask for cows milk (I mean we have never given him goats milk). But I saw a baby Einstein video at Mrs. Pat's house that was talking about cows milk.
*I've already mentioned this before but he calls my mom Mickey Mouse. Who knows why. But the name has stuck and I'm pretty sure this new baby will call her the same Gami is out, and Mickey Mouse is in!
*This kid loves cars. We have blue car, red car, etc. etc. etc. It's a serious problem.
*Poor little guy cannot say "truck" for the life of him. We try to have him say T-ruck because it beats "f***".
*He has a ton of little friends at daycare and has gotten pretty good at sharing SOMETIMES. We of course have our moments but at the children's museum, he kept trying to share things with the other kids.
*If you ask what is in Mommy's belly, he will say baby. I don't think he quite gets it but we are getting there. He does say its a baby sister so we shall see.
Speaking of baby, here is a picture at 17 weeks. I will not post many pictures because no one likes to see your body expanding even if it is because of baby. And this baby is expanding my body MUCH faster this go around.

Here is our picture from the children's museum last weekend. It is horrible. Haha

The Daytona 500 came on the other night and Mason was in heaven! He pushed his cars round and round the coffee table.

And when it was time to go to bed, he lined them up like this. Pretty smart little guy.

I love the Mickey Mouse and "Truck" those are my favorite!!
ReplyDelete