Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Today was another beautiful day and we decided to go to the zoo.  They have a new dinosaur exhibit that is awesome.  They move, spit on you, and roar. Mason loved it!  



Then we went and got the boys' hair cut. I was thinking the entire time, soon we will bring two boys here along with John to get a haircut.  We are going to live in a barber shop.

Here he was waiting patiently holding his new stuffed animal from the zoo.


I also decided to try to make a fun Irish dish since we weren't doing anything today for St. Patty's Day. I've never even had corned beef before.  We made corned beef, potatoes, carrots, and cabbage.  John and I thought it really wasn't too bad...but certainly not an every week kind of dish.


 John made some green beer to go along. Can't celebrate St. Patty's day without green beer...unless your pregnant.  He did offer to fix me some green water if I liked but I kindly declined. :)


Hope everyone has a fun day!

1 comment: