Last weekend we planned a girls trip to the lake. We decided to do a much more laid back trip than NYC!!! I'm 35 weeks this week so my doctor okayed the trip, just had to be careful! So no skiing or tubing for me.
We headed to Pickwick. We stayed at Emily and Daniel's family lake house and used Lyndsey's boss' boat. Just don't ask how we navigated the boat from the marina to the house by water...let's just say we had to get out a huge map once we realized we were lost!

Anyways, when I walked in they had cute decorations up, Muddy's cupcakes, and an awesome gift card for a day at the spa for me!!! What more could a pregnant girl ask for! I was so surprised! I have the best friends in the world!!
This was our gorgeous view. The weather was perfect, not a cloud in the sky.

Now for a picture overload
Lyndsey skiing
Emily and Steph on the tube.
Emily and Steph flipping off the tube.
Lyndsey and Blake
Had to put this one on here. It looks like Lyndsey just knocked Blake out.

Such a fun time!
It was just what I needed! A little girl time and some sun!
The only thing was that I missed a very special little girl's 4th birthday party!!! John and Mason got to go to Reese's party though and Mason has been talking about swimming since they left I think.
This Thursday I have Bunko at my house and then we have nothing planned for the weekend!! Hopefully we will get everything from the attic down and washed for Brody. Only 5 weeks left!!!
What a fun trip! Girl time is the best (especially when there is sun and water involved)!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete