Friday night we had dinner with friends and Mason headed over to my mom and dad's house. Brinkley and Ashley were at her parents, so they had fun playing together. Looking at these sweet pictures reminds me of myself and Ashley growing up and also that Little Dude needs a haircut.
Saturday we headed to Olive Brach for one of John's great aunt's birthday party. It was like a big family reunion. They set up some sprinklers and water toys in the backyard for the kids to play with. Reese and Mason had a great time.
It was soooo warm out though. Mrs. Judy took the kids home while John, Robert, Becca, and I headed to Katie and Kyle's for a cookout with friends. Unfortunately I didn't take a single picture. But it was your typical girls gathered in one room and boys in another.
I think you could say Reese and Mason were worn out when we went to pick them up that night...
Sunday was spent in Covington for another day in the sun. The boys played golf and the girls + Mason headed to the pool. And again, no pictures.
I loved having Monday off and could really get used to having four day weekends. We headed over to another pool with Catie and Will. We ate pizza and swam. Very relaxing day!
And ate Popsicles of course.
I will do another post later about our baseball this past week. Mason is starting to love it. We shall see if this lasts! I know his Daddy hopes so.
Yesterday was John's birthday. We woke up and got birthday donuts! Yummy! You can't go wrong with Gibsons.
Mason sure enjoyed it. John and Robert played golf while Mason and I hung out. Mason was just so excited it was someone's birthday! He really understands I think that birthdays come with cake. We are celebrating tonight with my family and he was assured there would be cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment