We have had a great Father's Day. Lots of laundry, yard work, and golf. The US Open has been on all weekend not only has John been interested, but Mason seems to like it. He actually asked to watch it this morning instead of cartoons?! Weirdo. :)
I did buy him a little golf thing from the store the other day that he knew if he went #2 in the potty, he could open it. Saturday morning he starts yelling for me that was all done and was ready to play golf. Ha. Smart kid! But hey, I'm just glad he went in the potty. :)
Here's his number one toy right now.
I couldn't figure out what Mason was trying to do with his hands tonight watching the Open. Then I realized he was trying to copy his daddy. Like father like son.
How funny is that? Here he is cheesin it up.
Big blue eyes
We have had a fun laid back day. We ended it at my parents for a yummy steak dinner. Dad got an iPhone...the world needs to watch out!
I'm so thankful that John is such a wonderful father and such a great person for Mason to look up to. He would do anything for us and loves us so much. I just couldn't imagine life without him.


No comments:
Post a Comment