Alright, part 2 is here. Really, it is just more pictures.
Brody was ready for another day at the beach! (this was probably one of the mornings the little stinker woke us up at 5 am)
The boys spotted a pirate ship.
This day we decided to eat out for lunch and then head back to the condo to go back to the beach. We went to the Hangout because they have so much stuff for kids to do. Being spoiled by his Mickey Mouse. =)
It was def one of the mornings he woke up at 5. Do you see John and I sitting here still wide awake because we can't sleep at a restaurant?! Well Brody was out like a light!
The night we went to the arcade, John and I also got the boys matching airbrush t-shirts. I use to love these things as a kid, so I thought it would be fun. Brody's was a tad too big but he will grow into it.
Mason wanted to do their little bounce thing. He had never done it before. The guy kept having to help him get his lightweight self back down to jump, so Mason was being flung all over the place. John was having a heart attack but Mason was enjoying it and giggling the whole time.
He did a flip and said, "I cannot eblieve that!!!" (thats how he says it, it isnt spelled wrong)
Back from lunch and time to boogie board.
Building a sand castle (he really wanted a sand box but this had to do). That is our little friend Kaily in the background (sister to the big Brody). Mason told us later that night that he loves everyone but really loves that girl he was playing with...
Somehow I got this picture of Mason throwing sand on John. John was certainly not happy.
When it was time to go in, we had just done a lot of playing in the ocean. Mason was sitting in his chair with his head leaning against one of his floaties. We told him to get up and he said he was trying but his body wasn't moving. He had totally worn himself out.
We had tried hunting crabs a couple of nights by this point and we were determined this night to catch one. We looked and looked and found nothing. Mom and Mason "took a rest" and John and I kept looking. We searched forever in one spot, then a group of kids walk right where we had been and found two! Then we hear them say, "We already have about 20, let's leave these!" I think our eyes might be getting old. Anyways, we finally found one. Mason was impressed so that's all that matters. 
I have lost count. I have no idea what day this is. Mason ready to go with that water gun. Pops found him one the night before.
One more set of pictures and I will be done! It has taken me forever to write these posts because we have been painting the new house. Will write more about that soon!










No comments:
Post a Comment