Cute boy on picture day at school.
Then he turned into a ninja.
It was National Dog Day one day last week. Brody was super excited about holding Emma for this picture.
They are working on our house and pulling late hours, so we had dinner a couple of nights last week at my parents. I think our boys enjoyed it...
Emma has to go to doggy daycare at Grandma and Grandpa's house during the day. She loves riding in the carseat.
Speaking of Emma, check out her X-ray. That is her little bladder down there with a ton of kidney stones still present....surgery time. =(
Ole Miss opened the football season Thursday night, so we wore our red to school.
Mason showing his guns in his new jersey.
We noticed our backyard looked like it was dying on Thursday. We started watering like crazy, but thought it was weird that could happen so quickly. Friday night when we got home, we looked a little more closely and finally saw all the army worms. Millions of them. Everywhere.
They just multiply and eat your grass.
We also have a toilet in our tub.
Friday night, we headed to Zoo Brew. We had never been and had a great time.
The crew.
Just trying to get these crazies to "rest".
Sunday, we had a girls day planned for brunch and mani/pedis. We are all leaving for the beach this week, so we needed some good ole pampering.
These two gals thought it tickled (or itched as Brinkley said). Mom had NEVER had a pedicure. I see more in her future.
Brinkley's gorgeous nails with snowflakes drawn on them.
Brody got caught redhanded stealing Pops' quarters. He is definitely my kid.
I love this picture.
We went to BWW last night for dinner and Mason just loved the place.
I loved it because it was so loud...no one could hear Brody yelling.
First time for wings. Sure it won't be the last!
Nothing like ending the long weekend with a jacuzzi bubble bath. (who is ready to get that yellow off my walls?!?!? This girl!!!)
Or your hot water heating going out. Nothing like hearing a dripping noise coming from the attic. We had to drain the tank of water into the sink all night. Because we have such good luck, the valve on the water heater is also busted, so we have to keep the water off. That means no running water in our house...at all. No showers, sinks, toilets, etc.
So we are at my parents for who knows how long. We leave for the beach Saturday. I have no idea how I will be able to get all of our stuff together. I have no idea where I will put any of the stuff since our house is in shambles.
But does it really matter?! No! We will get there some way and if I forget everything we own, there are stores there. =)
As long as these two boys (who love each other so much) have a good week and our family is healthy, all is right in my world.













No comments:
Post a Comment