Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Vacation Part 2

On to Part 2.
It has been a crazy week and hard to blog.


We brought Mason's kite to fly while at the beach.  He worked on coloring it all night and we were ready to go at the crack of dawn. 

Had to bring the coffee. 


Let's go fly a kite. 


I do think he thought there would be more to it, but we had fun.  
I love this picture. 


Brody was dying to take a turn.  He was quite proud of himself. 


Back to the pool. 





Ashley and Brinkley


Mason surfing on the boogie board. 



Wiped out at lunch.  Just so tired. 


Brody went to sleep and we headed down to the beach with the big kids. 


She was ready to go. 


The waves were crazy again.  We told them to turn their bodies against the waves when they hit....Brinlkey took the instructions well.  


So fun.



Mason's turn.




Pictures before dinner.







We went to Cobalt's this night.  It was great and also had a huge fish tank to look at.


Entertaining at dinner...



We took the kids to ride go-karts and the arcade that night.  You think they were excited!?!?


Blurry.
Ashley and Brinkley.

John.

So fun.


Let the competitive side come out.


We lost John.  I walked all over and found him, by himself, playing basketball.



Morning entertainment.  Drawing Ninja Turtles so we can color.


Last day at the beach.  We weren't sure if we were happy or sad?!

Fun week with this guy.


Having as much fun together as they could!


This kid would play with water guns all day everyday if we let him.


The Three Amigos.

We had to stop for gas.  I was attempting to take a selfie with Brody and John creeped up in the background.  I could not stop laughing.


We took some pictures after dinner while the sun was setting.  It was beautiful.












Poor kid.  We wore him out!!!



We had such a great trip.  We never get to spend so much time with our boys because of work.  It is nice to be able to get that week every year to relax and enjoy each other.  And this year was extra special because The Fites/McGriffs were there.  I'm ready to go back next week!  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment