As always, we had Football Friday in our house. Of course Brody doesn't look so happy. (but I think he looks adorable)
Someone got to stay up a little later Friday night. I think this was 9:00. Ha. Mason and Emma had just had enough. (ps. Those fingers of his will be the death of me!)
So we finally took both boys to an Ole Miss football game. We played Presbyterian and it was at 11 o'clock in the morning. I have never been so excited about an early game. We have been getting home so late (or early in the morning). We did no tailgating, just went straight to the game. Brody didn't know what to think at first.
John telling them what was going on before the game started.
So excited, but not happy we didn't get to play in the Grove first.
Thank goodness they had some room to play. The game ended up being much more crowded then I thought, but they both fit in well cheering on the Rebs.
Brody got a tad bored, but he was fine if we got him food. Cotton candy, hot dogs, chips, etc. It makes him happy.
So fun but so exhausting. They were sleeping hard. When Mason woke up later that afternoon, he asked what we were eating for breakfast. He didn't believe me that it was dinner time. I made him open the blinds to peak outside so he would believe me.
Well we did it again. Those stickers are no joke.
Sunday we had Anderson and Griffin's 2nd birthday party at the zoo. So much fun.
Who doesn't love animal face masks?!
This sweet boy found the cupcakes a tad early. =)
Blowing out candles.
Happy.
Mason was so happy to see Reese.
Sweet cousins running around like animals.






No comments:
Post a Comment