Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Fun Weekend


Mason had spirit day at school this past Friday.  He was definitely in the spirit.  


John and I had a date night Friday night.  We had a nice dinner and saw American Sniper which was very good.  We may have had to get a cup of coffee after dinner so we could stay awake for the 9:55 show.  


Saturday, we met Robert and Becca with the kiddos for lunch and then headed to the Children's Museum.  We desperately needed to get the boys out of the house!

They had such a good time.  They have updated the outdoor area and it is amazing.  



Just a shoppin'.  The boys like their fruit. 

And buyin'


Decisions. Decisions.  




I may have gotten stuck in this thing when I was a little girl.  
Mason got lost in it on Saturday. 
 Like mother, like son. 


Seesawin'


This was the funnest zip-line/swing ever.  


Brody was not to sure about it. 





We did a little spinning.  

There was some laughing going on. 

"Hold on Brother!!!"


So fun. 


Racing.  
Mason fell face forward on the ground right after this was taken. 


Sunday I started staining furniture in our house.  I think it would have been a good idea to wear gloves.

And keep the kids away...


Brody has been under the weather since Monday.  He's had snot for days.  He couldn't breathe and woke up at 3am yesterday.  Of course he fell asleep on the way to Pat's house.  Poor thing was OUT.

 Mason made a "healthy house" at school that he was very proud of.  He made John and I eat quite a bit of it....nothing like warm fruit and veggies with icing.


Brody snuck away from the table and dipped into the candy jar...smart boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment